Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What am I doing here??? Another update & pic

Wooo PT

Just thought I'd let y'all know that I am doing good today!

See, I have some 'tude and everything! Mom says I'm a little quieter than usual, but she also says that might be a good thing. Lippy Mom! I got a serious case of the zoomies this afternoon. Mom was laughing me while I ran in circles as fast as my little legs can go. All the big dogs were napping in the sun!

I've been taking my pills like a good girl. They make me very thirsty and then I have to pee all the time! Not sure how that's gonna work in my crate, guess I'll have to whine to get out!

I supervised Mom while she got rid of the foxtails and some other weeds. They aren't dangerous to me like the foxtails, but Mom hates them so she ripped them up too! There's still more to pull tomorrow!

Nite PT
    Tehya

You silly girl! This is the first I've seen of this. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'll bet it was a lot of fun watching you zoom all over the place. Gullible me thought you had eaten a REAL foxtail That pic really shows some tude so we know you're getting back to your normal self.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Awww Tehya! I love that photo of you!

Glad to know you are getting better and taking your pills like a good girl
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier

I've been taking my pills like a good girl. They make me very thirsty and then I have to pee all the time! Not sure how that's gonna work in my crate, guess I'll have to whine to get out!
    Yeah that prednisone really does a number on ya doesn't it girl? I'm sure mom will just hear a little whimper and be up like a flash to let you out

Glad you were feeling good enough for zoomies!!!

I tell you, that's such a good picture I feel like I could reach through the computer screen and give you a big ol' kiss

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    I tell you, that's such a good picture I feel like I could reach through the computer screen and give you a big ol' kiss
    LOL, me too!!! Well, as long as your 'tude is back, I guess we can all breathe a sigh of relief! Sure wish we were closer to you, I'd love to see you breeze by doing zoomies!

Sorry I just saw this, Tehya! I am glad you're feeling better, pretty girl! NO more fox tails for you missy!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Good girl for taking your pills!
    Oh just look at that face...You are such a cutie pie!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hello beautiful - just saw this. Glad you are feeling better now
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    Me too!!!

woooo,
    elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks everyone.

I am still doing good. A few times I have made weird hacking noises, but that's it. I still have a bunch more pills to take so that noise will go away. My throat is feeling better. I ate my whole dinner last night. I haven't been eating very much and Mom says there ain't much to me to start with so missing meals is a bad thing. She has to soak my kibble for me and she adds some tasty stuff to it.

Last night, Sleet thought she should finish my bowl! Oh, I don't think so, old dog! I wolfed down all the rest of it, but I was nice to Sleet about it. Mom gets very mad if anyone is even a little bit mean to Sleet. Sleet has "geezer privledges", which are even better than my puppy privledges!

I learned a new trick yesterday!

I can get up on the flat bed truck now! Mom likes to sit up there and hang out with us, but I was never big enough to jump up there. Mom didn't see me do it, but I found a way! Now when she snuggles with Anvik, I can get in there too!

WOOOOOOs
    Tehya

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That last photo is absolutely beautiful!!!! WOW. What a gorgeous sky and those beautiful faces, puppy and human alike.

I'm glad Tehya's feeling better now, she's such a pretty girl.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Love the photo!! Such a happy bunch.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

That's a beautiful photo! It look like Annie's happy to have you back, too, Tehya. BTW, who took the picture? Are mom's arms long enough to do that herself?!?

"Geezer priveledges?" Sounds good to this ol' gal, too! Something to look forward to besides wrinkles!

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes
    That's a beautiful photo! It look like Annie's happy to have you back, too, Tehya. BTW, who took the picture? Are mom's arms long enough to do that herself?!?

"Geezer priveledges?" Sounds good to this ol' gal, too! Something to look forward to besides wrinkles!
    WOOOO Ms. Pat

Yup, my Mom tooked that picture of us herself. She is very tall and has long arms! The only pictures we have of her are self-portraits, except from when my Grandma comes to visit(but she aint' been here in a long time, i've never even met her in real life!). Grandma takes even more pictures than my Mom!

Geezer privledges are great. Sleet can basically do whatever she wants. She can stay in the house all day, doesn't have to be in a crate ever, Mom will open the door 50 times a day for her, she never goes out in the rain or when it's really cold, she has a squishy bed that no one else is allowed to use, no one is allowed to be mean to Sleet, not even growl at her, she gets treats--special geezer treats! Pingo and Paxil and Bandit have some geezer privledges too, but Bandit doesn't take advantage of them very often!

Mom says I better start to be more careful or I'll never get geezer privledges! Course I do have some puppy privledges--that means when I mess up, the humans say "oh she's just a puppy, she's still learning." and I don't get in too much trouble. I hear those are coming to an end soon though cuz I won't really be a puppy much longer!

WOOOOO
    Tehya

What a sweet picture. Although it looks like Annie has lost the last place he had to snuggle alone with Mom. Don't worry about losing your puppy privileges, Tehya, I have a feeling that you are a very smart little girl and you aren't going to need them that much longer anyway. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better, sweetie.