I think everyone has beautiful eyes.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    Why yes I am

I think everyone has beautiful eyes.
    ha ha! great lining job!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    woot
    very pretty makeup!
    Thankyou!
    Everyone has beautiful eyes!

This is from last July. Didn't think ya'll wanted any from today since I've got the flu and they're all bloodshot and yucky!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I found this pretty cool and interesting...

eye color

and this!!

The color of ones’ eyes reflects individuality- it depends entirely on the genetic make-up of the individual! The amount and type of color pigment in the iris defines eye color. In humans, phenotypically, eye color falls into one of these basic categories -brown, blue or green. Brown eyes are the most common (due to their dominant nature), followed by blue and then green. Other eye colors are variants that occur due to different ratios of color pigments present in the iris. Consequently, apart from the above- mentioned three colors, we also see people who have black eyes (Native Americans and Asians), hazel, gray, green and violet eyes ( Europeans and their descendants),.

Through the years, these marvelous eye colors have been indicated to reflect many a personality trait. Accordingly, brown eyes symbolize sharpness, blue eye, sweetness and green eyes, mischievousness! The possible relationship between eye color and personality prompted scientists and researchers to probe deep into the connection. Various observations and studies have revealed interesting pointers. For instance, dark -eyed people seem to score more in areas of social skills, emotions and neurotic behaviour than light-eyed people.
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Cool thread. Everyone has such pretty eyes.
    I'm not posting mine until I do my eyebrows though...
    We Mediterranean girls have hairy brows!

Well, I have NEVER posted a picture of myself on here (and honestly, I don't plan on it). But I decided to post a picture of my eye. I am often told I have pretty eyes. And they change colors depending on what I am wearing. This picture was taken sitting here at my desk, so it's with flourescent lighting. And I have bushy eyebrows, but I love them. The only care I take with my eyebrows is to elminate the uni-brow.
    It's so neat to see the difference of everyones eyes. And the info Isabel posted is very interesting.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom

eye color

Very cool. Did you see the image of the eyes with no irises? Wow. And the girl with one hazel and one brown? Very interesting stuff.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I have been told Paul's dad has one blue eye and one brown. So did my first Bluebird (junior Campfire Girls) leader, who was my friend's mom.

I wonder if my eyes count as blue or grey according to that chart - they are kinda between the two. My Swedish grandfather had very obviously BLUE eyes, and my English/Yankee/many mixes grandfather had greyer eyes. I have the dark ring around the edge of my Swedish grandfather, but a much greyer color.
    I've Been Frosted

It's neat to see all the different shades and colors. Mine are a simple gray.

all eyes are very cool.... not even one is boring and/or simple you sillies....

I think it´s cool to have different coloured eyes like the pic of the hazel/brown eyed girl...

I once saw a man with one blue one green and thought it was pretty cool!!...

when I found the site I thought it very interesting as once may thing you have a certain color and it just falls into another category......I myself have thought some blues are blue and now realize they are grey....etc.
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom

eye color

and this!!

The color of ones’ eyes reflects individuality- it depends entirely on the genetic make-up of the individual! The amount and type of color pigment in the iris defines eye color. In humans, phenotypically, eye color falls into one of these basic categories -brown, blue or green. Brown eyes are the most common (due to their dominant nature), followed by blue and then green. Other eye colors are variants that occur due to different ratios of color pigments present in the iris. Consequently, apart from the above- mentioned three colors, we also see people who have black eyes (Native Americans and Asians), hazel, gray, green and violet eyes ( Europeans and their descendants),.

Through the years, these marvelous eye colors have been indicated to reflect many a personality trait. Accordingly, brown eyes symbolize sharpness, blue eye, sweetness and green eyes, mischievousness! The possible relationship between eye color and personality prompted scientists and researchers to probe deep into the connection. Various observations and studies have revealed interesting pointers. For instance, dark -eyed people seem to score more in areas of social skills, emotions and neurotic behaviour than light-eyed people.
    so the question is...what does it mean if a person is Bi-Eyed??? There is a girl on another forum that has two different colored eyes!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    so the question is...
    now my question is what do they put on their driver's license?!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    now my question is what do they put on their driver's license?!
    LOL!! I hadnt thought of that!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!