Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ziggy (Siegfried) (aka Niahc) is at my house for 2 weeks, He's Up for Adoption Now!!

Wow! He really needed a tune-up! Thank you so much for taking care of Niahc. *prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* (Smudge agrees)

Love, Columbine

Cats everywhere are sending up prayers for both you and Niahc. They are applauding your efforts to help kitties in need!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Here are some pictures, these were taken from last night, he didn't like to be stuck in the cage and he banged his head and got a sore because he wanted out so we left him out and he did semi ok last night, he cried and wanted attention and he did have an accident on the floor but that happens.

But tonight he made the biggest improvement, he used the litter box!!

I was so excited, I figured that since he didn't use it last night we might have a problem on our hand but nope he pooped and peed in it tonight!

He's eating so well and doing so well. He's a sweet boy and we are hoping the inflammation will settle soon and he will be able to see better.

Thank you all for the prays.

Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April 20 2010 (2).jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	45250   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April 21 2010 (5).jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	45251   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April 21 2010 (9).jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	840.3 KB 
ID:	45252   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April 21 2010 (13).jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	834.2 KB 
ID:	45253  

Awwww, he's an orangie! What a sweet kitty! Big prayers from me, the fan of orange

And a candle
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=10647559
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He is beautiful Melissa! I hope he will soon be feeling much better but take care of yourself too please.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he'll recover quickly and that the rest of your cats won't catch anything from him. Bless you for taking him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Cherry View Post
    He is beautiful Melissa! I hope he will soon be feeling much better but take care of yourself too please.
    I am, thank you for caring so much.

Niahc which we are thinking of changing his name because he doesn't seem to respond to that, the lady said she would call him kitty kitty and he does respond to that and so we were thinking maybe Rocky or my husband likes Ziggy which I like too but we'll see what happens.

I'll just call him Ziggy for now unless we change it to Rocky. Ziggy did very well last night. He ate very well yesterday and last night as well. This morning I cleaned out his litter box again since he went to the bathroom several times last night.

His belly is finally going down which is wonderful and I know he's looking better already. The only thing is, his eyes are so swollen still. I'm hoping a few more day's his eyes will improve.

I'll see him at lunch time and get him some more meds and food.

He's so sweet. If anyone would like to adopt him please let me know.

Melissa

Well we decided for right now that he'll be Ziggy (Siegfried).

He's been doing so well. His eyes are looking a bit better which I'm so pleased. Please continue the prays and if anyone would like to adopt him please let me know.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    Well we decided for right now that he'll be Ziggy (Siegfried).

He's been doing so well. His eyes are looking a bit better which I'm so pleased. Please continue the prays and if anyone would like to adopt him please let me know.

Melissa
    I like the name Ziggy. I wonder why.LOL I'm glad to hear that his eyes are looking better and I hope he'll continue to improve. More prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

Melissa,

Be VERY CAREFUL!!! Jay Baldwin, serial animal killer is out and actively looking for an animal. See the post I put in the Dog House. It give you a description of him and what he's all about. ASK for and ID, PLEASE!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I like the name Ziggy. I wonder why.LOL I'm glad to hear that his eyes are looking better and I hope he'll continue to improve. More prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.
    I'm glad you liked the name as well and I can see why

He seems to like that name better than Niahc, I think most times they would call him they would just say here kitty kitty so we are going to work on him getting to know his name I hope.

Niach is "chain" spelled backwards. Maybe they called him that because he was free from the streets and rescued?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Niach is "chain" spelled backwards. Maybe they called him that because he was free from the streets and rescued?
    He was born a barn kitty and he lived there all of his life outside. I'm calling him Ziggy he seems to like that better. He's a very sweet boy and I think he is very happy about being indoors and I bet he's loving all the attention.