Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, dear God, no....missing

Wherrree Are Thou, Del Delta??

sigh.

I saw this when it was only like 2 pages - came back hoping few last pages celebrating his recovery! know I've been thinking of you both daily.. almost everytime I took a bath/shower, I keep seeing Glacier Bay facuets and washing dishes, Delta sink facuet - how funny is that? maybe there is something about us, the animal whisperers.

dear delta, you will be home because of generous owner you have but please don't hide any longer, we still hope you're allright when found and snuzzle with everyfur very soon!

tamlyn, how is everyfur else dealing with his inexistence? it must have be so very hard, strange on you too. not just a while ago I screamed, 13 (cats) - 1 = serious emptiness! I know you won't give up and here are my continious ((((bear)))) for you.

thinking of everyfur & everyone!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Still praying for the safe return of your beloved Delta.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Keeping Delta in my prayers.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks everyone.

I had a phone call yesterday from a lady who thinks Delta was in her yard on Thursday. She didn't know he was missing at the time, but saw my poster when she went to get her mail and called me. If it was him, he's closer to home than the last time he was sighted. I tromped around that area yesterday with no luck.

Gina, it's hard to tell if the dogs even notice he's gone anymore. Delta is at the very bottom of the pack order so his absence doesn't disrupt their heirarchy. For the first few days, they were quieter and seemed to be trying to find him. Antare went around and looked in all the dog houses and searched the yard for him. I think he misses him most. They are very attached to each other. It's been almost two weeks now and they are all pretty much back to normal. Ozzy freaks out when I cry in the yard. He's a big momma's boy so I've been trying not to let him see me get upset.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That's good, though, another sighting! It really does sound like he's nearby. I hope so! Poor doggies, I know it must upset them to see you so upset. You have such a bond with them, it's understandable. I'm thinking of you, and, hoping Delta comes home.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Still praying for Deltas' safe return...

• AMADEUS • AUGUSTUS • SEBASTIAN • THEODORE •

"Ozzy freaks out when I cry in the yard. He's a big momma's boy so I've been trying not to let him see me get upset."

Oh gosh, this comment just breaks my heart. ((((((HUGS)))))) for you Glacier.

I pray that Delta is making his way closer to home.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm still thinking of you and hoping for Delta's safe return.

Hope that was him!! We are still praying he makes it home safely...and soon...

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Delta,
    PLEASE COME HOME!
    I really hope that was him, and that you find him soon
    ***HUGS***
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I really think the live trap idea needs to be used, even if its homemade.

Also do you think hes on the run becuase there is a female dog in heat?? & since he's loose hes more interested in finding her.

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    I really think the live trap idea needs to be used, even if its homemade.

Also do you think hes on the run becuase there is a female dog in heat?? & since he's loose hes more interested in finding her.
    I wouldn't even know where to start to set a trap for him. There's thousands of acres of bush between the areas he's been sighted in and home. I don't even know for sure if any of the sightings have actually been Delta. I haven't seen him and black and white husky crosses are plentiful around here. No one has reported seeing him since Thursday.

I tried luring him into the driveway with food. All that did was attract a wolf, an extremely brazen wolf who was clearly trying to find a way over my fence. I've heard stories lately about wolves getting past fences. Everyone seems to feel obliged to tell me their wolf stories lately, like I need to hear that! It even turned and snarled at me before moving on. If I hadn't been home that night, I would have lost dogs to that damn thing. I can't put the other 22 dogs at risk by attracting predators.

Delta has been neutered since he was 5 months old. So I don't think he's after a female in heat.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

That's awesome that he was closer! YES! PLEASE COME HOME DELTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier
    I wouldn't even know where to start to set a trap for him. There's thousands of acres of bush between the areas he's been sighted in and home. I don't even know for sure if any of the sightings have actually been Delta. I haven't seen him and black and white husky crosses are plentiful around here. No one has reported seeing him since Thursday.

I tried luring him into the driveway with food. All that did was attract a wolf, an extremely brazen wolf who was clearly trying to find a way over my fence. I've heard stories lately about wolves getting past fences. Everyone seems to feel obliged to tell me their wolf stories lately, like I need to hear that! It even turned and snarled at me before moving on. If I hadn't been home that night, I would have lost dogs to that damn thing. I can't put the other 22 dogs at risk by attracting predators.

Delta has been neutered since he was 5 months old. So I don't think he's after a female in heat.

Thats not good

Have you gone to the shelter & looked at all the pups there? Personally I would trust them to call. AS the one back home, was a great shelter, but they still ignored the photos of a lost beagle & nearly gave the beagle away until the owner came to the shelter anyways to see if his guy was there. Sometimes shelters just get too busy or the wrong person answers the phone

I still am keeping your family & Delta in my thoughts.

Just checking in, hoping for news. Still in my prayers.