Page 25 of 150 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed
    the actor was Joaquin Phoenix and just believed it was really Johnny Cash. Reece Witherspoon was just perfect as June.
    Joaquin Phoenix is a tremendous actor, and, I was so excited to see that he's portraying Cash. I've never really loved Reece Witherspoon, but, she seems perfect for this part. Can't wait to go see it. I might go tonight.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched The Forgotten the other night, I thought it was pretty good.

I watched one of my favorite movies tonight...Romper Stomper. It's a rough, disturbing film, but, it's one of my favorites of Russell Crowe's. It's really an amazing film.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched 16 Candles and The Breakfast Club again last night, they are still my favourite movies from those times, gotta love the 1980's movies.

Im lucky enough to have sky digital TV (like Cable) in my bedroom and I can watch anything.

Im watching Sky news as I am typing this. Poor George Best!

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    I watched 16 Candles and The Breakfast Club again last night, they are still my favourite movies from those times, gotta love the 1980's movies.

Yeah, those are great ones...I love the brat pack films. The Breakfast Club is my favorite, though. Does Barry Manilow know you raid his closet? Ha ha...that whole movie and the music in it are just awesome!

I watched Batman Begins two nights ago with my friend for the second or third time (I LOVE that movie!!!) and then we watched Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith last night. Very sad, but good movie too!! We're going to watch it again tonight!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
    I watched Batman Begins two nights ago with my friend for the second or third time (I LOVE that movie!!!) and then we watched Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith last night. Very sad, but good movie too!! We're going to watch it again tonight!
    Both good movies...overall, I liked Batman Begins better. But, with the history of Star Wars, it probably has more of a special place in my heart than Batman. When Obi-Wan and Anakin fight at the end, that was really the only part that got to me...it sucked seeing them on opposite sides. Sounds like a good movie week for you!

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Both good movies...overall, I liked Batman Begins better. But, with the history of Star Wars, it probably has more of a special place in my heart than Batman. When Obi-Wan and Anakin fight at the end, that was really the only part that got to me...it sucked seeing them on opposite sides. Sounds like a good movie week for you!
    Yup, I like Batman Begins better too, and the story line was AWESOME, I love the themes and such. And I know...that was really sad when Obi-Wan and Anakin fight at the end...when they were like father and son before! *sigh* oh well, I knew it was coming, that's why I wasn't too disapointed, but this one sure helped connect the 1st and 2nd with the last 3. But yeah, it's been a good movie week for me, considering I hardly ever watch movies (being SO busy) and it's always a treat to see new ones, and old ones too! lol

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Joaquin Phoenix is a tremendous actor, and, I was so excited to see that he's portraying Cash. I've never really loved Reece Witherspoon, but, she seems perfect for this part. Can't wait to go see it. I might go tonight.
    I saw Walk the Line tonight and someone told me Joaquin sang all the parts, then we got home and listened to our Folsom live record, and it was amazing how good he was, if he did sing it all, he was just like Johnny Cash!
    That movie was excelent!

Niņo & Eliza

I *finally* saw the 4th Harry Potter movie! Plus, I got free tickets to see it again!

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy
    I saw Walk the Line tonight and someone told me Joaquin sang all the parts, then we got home and listened to our Folsom live record, and it was amazing how good he was, if he did sing it all, he was just like Johnny Cash!
    That movie was excelent!
    Yep, he and Reese Witherspoon both sang their own parts. We saw Walk The Line last weekend, Justin and I both loved it! Before Johnny Cash died he personally picked Joaquin Phoenix to play him in the movie.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Got home from work and carght the end of Star Wars-Episode ll. Nice to see it again! This morning we watched an old Audie murphy movie called "bullet with no name", it was really intriging, for a cowboy movie.

I rented The Polar Express. I loooove that movie. It was a lot better in the theatre but either way it's absolutely amazing.

We watched War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise...OMG it was AWESOME!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets