Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers requested...

I pray that everything will be okay!
    You will be in my thoughts!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

2. Robyn...my thoughts are with you and your family ...... that everything will turn out well....

Robyn ....

I am so sorry that you have this burden on you right now! As you have already said, I also believe that God is always in control. Your tiny boy is resting in God's loving hands, and He will not forsake him. Although the ultrasound has put worry within your mind and heart, it is also a blessing that the doctors can find and treat / prepare for anything that your son may need.

Please know that you, your baby and family, are in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

You & your family will certainly be in my prayers that all goes well
    with the new baby. Sometimes I actually question the wisdom of all
    the modern tests available nowadays.This should be a calm & positive
    time for mommas. I wish you the very best.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You, your baby, and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. {{{Hugs}}}

I just want to thank everyone for you prayers and concern. It means a lot to me knowing that people all over are praying for my little guy. I have called my genetic counselor a couple times already with questions, and he gave me a direct phone line to contact him any time of day...he is great. He has reassured me that the risks for downs syndrome are low and he doesn't even think i should be thinking about it. I wouldn't know for sure w/o an amnio, but the risks of misscarriage are too high in my opinion. So maybe i will have one near 35 weeks...but only if neccessary. I have some "soft" indicators for downs, but the indicators can also appear in completely normal pregnancies...more ultrasounds will help us to get a better idea of everything...so with time, we will know more...anyway, please keep the prayers coming!! ANd I will update as I know more.

I guess the biggest concern is making sure he is growing normally, due to the 2 vessel cord, and a (possible) heart situation, which the doctor wasn't 100% sure he saw anyway, but were just looking extra close, b/c of Rob being born with a hole in his heart (though it may have been a different kind). So, thanks for the prayers, I am feeling better about things, and I know your prayes are helping. Now we just need to see improvement at my next ultrasound and i will feel even better

Robyn

Prayers coming your way. There are too many variables for now. Things may change. Just try and relax. (Easy to say, hard to do.)
    Hugs.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Oh Robyn, I'm so sorry to hear this You are such a strong and devout young woman with a wonderful family and so many caring friends to support you and with their help and God's, you and the baby will get through this, I have to believe. I will be keeping you and Rob and the baby in my thoughts and my prayers, Robyn. And as Logan has said, I'm so, so glad you have your wise and wonderful Mom there with you, to lean on and help you through this.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Love,
    Sandra