Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An odd question but...

I will let my babies eat off my spoon or fork before i would let a human, including my boyfriend, i just think sharing with humans is gross but with my babies is ok ( but only once in a while because i really dont feed them people food that much) .

lmao! this is a funny thread ^__~. I usually dont do the fork/spoon thing.. I dont want him to beg (because he used to be a huge beggar and it got really annoying to everyone), so we never feed him while we are eating, but I put some meat and vegetable scraps in his bowl. I do let him lick my popsicles everyone says its gross, but he does have really good breath and his mouth is probably cleaner than most people, and he loves fudgesicles like me so I have to give him some

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I do too!!!
    It cracks me up watching them try to figure out how to get it off!!! It's not really an everyday thing, but maybe a little ice cream or mashed potatoes or whatever!!!

At Christmastime I eat a ton of candy canes--Kito loves them--I let him lick it, and I still finish it
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Kodie always waits when we put the dishes in the dishwasher,then when were not looking,he'll start licking all the plates in that we put in the dishwasher lol,its funny to watch him,and i let him lick my bowl after i've had ice cream or cereal im so bad,lol

Originally posted by lovemyshiba
    At Christmastime I eat a ton of candy canes--Kito loves them--I let him lick it, and I still finish it
    I do that with lollipops. But only with Chester, Millie doesn't like to lick after ME!

I'm guilty of this too....and give my male his cookies from my lips. He takes it so gently and never touches my mouth except with his long whiskers......that tickles.

He eats great from a fork or spoon but the female/ forget it...she's sloppy.

This is our first rotti we got from the shelter and had her love for 6 years before she passed away from a huge tumor on her spleen. She was such a loving girl unless you had 4 legs and furr.
    You will Always be with us Nikita![IMG]
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.

Not from my fork, but sometimes i let him lick my dish when I am finished.

Yep, our dogs eat off silverware too!! And Dum-Dum suckers are a favorite treat!!

The dogs don't usually get people food, but when they do, it's usually straight off my fork/plate. Sometimes they get a lick of my icecream, and they'll take food from between my lips

My Mom HATES when I give them food off my fork. Umm, the forks get washed after meals anyway Mom I don't see anything weird about it.
    Amy & the furkids

No i don't. because I don't exactly like her beggin and I don't want her to eat off my plate when my back is turned, but she does that anyway ....does anyone know how to fix that? I read once that you scream and yell at the plate. So what are your suggestions?

Originally posted by snappy
    I don't usually because I don't/can't give my boys human food. (food allergies) But on the occasion that I do - I do. I don't eat after them - but then I don't eat after anyone has used my fork or spoon - guess you could say it is my own phobia.
    Same here...I'm trying to teach Blaze good manners.

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins