Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We got our gifts yesterday!! :) lots of cute pic.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Great pics! However, I'd like to say your dogs look like they are in dire need of a nail trim.

How old is Canilla? I like the name. How did you get her name? Is it like Vanilla or something? LOL

And yes, I would love to see pics of all your zoo!
    I had a feeling that someone would say something about their nails when I posted the pictures. Cannilla's nails are aways like that, I'm afraid. Even the vet has a hard time triming them, they are like steel. So I'll be honest we have been lazy lately with her nails, but we are going through so much right now with her cancer that we hate to take her to the vet for just that. I wish we could do it, but they just don't clip, we can only get the tips off after that it's like cutting metal. I don't know why Brandys look so long in the picture, her's are really not that long.

Cannilla's name mean cinnamon in spanish, at least that's what we were told. I guess the first people that had her where spanish. She had a few homes before coming to us, so we only know what's been passed along.

You have pics that would make me want a Dane Sooner???? Sooner than Yesterday?!?!?!?

I would love to see pics of your zoo....Zoos are Good!!!!
    Zoos are Fun!!!!!
    Love the Zoo!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Originally posted by Fox-Gal
    I had a feeling that someone would say something about their nails when I posted the pictures. Cannilla's nails are aways like that, I'm afraid. Even the vet has a hard time triming them, they are like steel. So I'll be honest we have been lazy lately with her nails, but we are going through so much right now with her cancer that we hate to take her to the vet for just that. I wish we could do it, but they just don't clip, we can only get the tips off after that it's like cutting metal. I don't know why Brandys look so long in the picture, her's are really not that long.

Cannilla's name mean cinnamon in spanish, at least that's what we were told. I guess the first people that had her where spanish. She had a few homes before coming to us, so we only know what's been passed along.
    I am sorry to hear about her cancer.

I love the name!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Thanks luckies4me, she doing very good right now. we are so thankfull for that. Thats one of the reasons she got most of the gifts and pictures taken, we are going to spoil her rotton in the time she has left.