Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :( :( we have to put her down :( :(

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    It's the hardest decision you will ever have to make and you will know when the time is right to do what you need to do. My RB Goldie had lost control of her bodily functions at the end and I knew it was time. You've had a good, long life together. Morris will let you know when it's time to leave. Be gentle with each other until then.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

It is always painful to say goodbye. There is no easy way to do it. But you will do the right thing when the time comes, what you have to do. And you should feel good about it. You will have great memories of many years.

(((hugs)))

She'll be in a good place. Thank you for taking the resonsible decision of helping her on her way. It's all for the better.
    I've been BOO'd!

I'm so sorry to hear about Morris
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I'm so sorry to hear about Morris. I know from experience that this is a very hard decision to make. I'm sure she'll let you know when it's time.

So sorry to hear that.

I'm so sorry to hear your news, I know exactly how you feel. I had to get my baby (Jock) put down a month ago and it broke my heart. Its the hardest and saddest thing I've ever done in my life but deep down I knew it was for the best. Time is a great healer and I'm able to talk about the happy times we had together but there isn't a day goes by where I don't think about him. Hugs to you, be strong !!!

My Little Cat Angels will make sure that dear Morris gets a warm reception in Cat Heaven. And Morris will always love you and appreciate the Love and care that you gave him. And we will be together , All of us who love and Care for our Pets! And then PARTY ON!For all of US!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Seamusk, my heart goes out to you. This is the hardest decision a pet owner has to make.
    Just look into her eyes, she will let you know when it is time to say goodbye.
    Wishing you all the best and my prayers and thoughts will be with you and your precious Morris.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

My pyewackett, was like that, she got to where she would not eat, and lost so much weight, I knew she didn't have long, she was 16 years old. The night she died, she tried to hide from me under the bed, but I made her come out and she died in my arms. She looked so peaceful, like she just went to sleep in my arms. I just did not have the heart to have her put down. I guess I was being selfish, but she had been with me so long, I just couldn't do it, and couldn't let go of her. It was very hard. I am sorry you are having to go through this too. Whatever you choose to do, I am with you.