Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ri Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Dad and I discussed and we just can't adopt her at this time.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.
    You considered it, and you weighed your options. That's so much more than most do. You have such a huge heart, I know that you're probably upset over not being able to do this.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

No one has claimed that beautiful 12 year old yet?? I'd being willing to give her a furrever home as well. I also need to know if they're willing to foot the bill for the meds as I'm on a limited income.

Let me know.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thought I would update on Blossom. She is not at the shelter, she is in foster home. She went in for more blood work last week, will get the results next week. She is drinking and peeing a LOT, so likely already has some kidney disease.

She does NOT like other cats, so she has to go to a home with out any. She is in a room by herself at the foster home, as there are 2 other cats there. She stalks them and starts a fight. She is fine with dogs. Go figure.

Donna, I don't think she would do any better in your home than mine; you have multiple cats as well!

You know, I was looking at her and thinking she looks so much like my old foster Precious, and has the same temperament too.

I hope she does well in her foster home.

I've attached a pic of Precious. They look like sisters!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Precious face.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	40892   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Precious at bed.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	40893  

Just thought I'd update this thread. Foster mom has posted Blossom on craigslist, explaining all that was on the petfinder site and then some. If she is within 10 feet of another cat she goes ballistic! So she really does need to be the only cat in the home. Foster mom wants to place her, so she can keep fostering for the shelter. with Blossom in her spare bedroom, there is no room for introducing any other fosters to her crew.

I sure hope she finds a great home.

Blossom is still waiting for a home! She needs to be the only cat, as she does NOT get along with other cats at all.

Thats ok Sandi && I will bet this baby will get a home in no time.. Someone will snatch her up in a heart beat..
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Dad and I discussed and we just can't adopt her at this time.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>