Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: **Please Pray For My Buttons**Update **Pics #51& 83**Addedd UpDate Post #103 10/28**

Very sorry to hear about Button's eye. Keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aw gee! I hate to hear this and I am sending ((((HUGS))))) for you and Buttons. I will check back and look for updates. Poor baby!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The CREW is sending thier prayers for buttons and you.
    GILL & Crew;

From RI, prayers for Buttons for a quick, uneventful recovery, and {{HUGS}} to you. How scary, what a night you had. I can't imagine you got any sleep at all once you got up to go look for her. Please be careful driving and doing all you must do today.

Oh gosh! Poor sweet Buttons! I hope that the vet will be able to fix her up and then give her enough pain meds that she will recuperate and feel much better. Poor little girl, but I'm so glad that you noticed right away and got her to the vet! It's when they have those habits they that never break, and when they do, we know something is wrong.

Big hugs for you and for Buttons, and hope her favorite stuffy makes her feel more comfy.

Yes Buttons & most of my babies do have certain habits and when they break them = then meowmom goes a looking to see whats happening.. Yes last night was long one.. Pluss it was Thundering & Raining all night.. I am awake due to adrenalin of worring for sure..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, Helene, we are just seeing this now. We are all saying our prayers and sending our love and healing energies and warm vibrations to dear little Buttons, that her surgery and recovery go smoothly and painlessly.

Thank you for keeping us posted, and we are looking forward to welcoming her back home soon!

Love to Buttons from her brother-in-law Elmer and all the rest of the family. and to Helene and all the rest of the Furr Purr Clan too!

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts across the ocean! Hope poor little Button will recover quickly from her surgery, and not be in too much pain.

She's in my thoughts,
    Kirsten

Update Update.. Buttons has made it thru surgery & is doing Great.. She had a cancer spot & yes the eyeball was building pressure to the point of it ruptured.. Thank Goodness I was right there when it happened & got her in so quickly.. I am fixing to go be with her now & will update more later.. Yes will be giving her Plenty of Whisker Kissess..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am glad she came through ok!

Was the cancer spot in the eye and they got to remove it? I hope so!

Prayers and hugs for sweet Buttons!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My heart and prayers go out to you and your sweet Buttons. I'm very happy to know the surgery went well and pray Buttons is not in any pain or discomfort. What a fortunate kitty having such a loving and caring Meowmie!
    Sending major [[[[[HUGS]]]]] to you and very gentle get well soon lovies for Buttons.

Groucho asked me to send his fellow kitty lots of feel better purrs and headbumpies plus kitty hugs and purrs for you.

Please keep us updated?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

AUNT HELENE WE ARE SO SAD TO HEAR ABOUT BUTTONS , AND WE KNOW THAT SHE WILL SURPISE YOU WITH HER SPIRIT AND RESILAINCE, AND WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL MUCH FASTER THAN YOU THINK.
    OUR CATS HAVE TREMENDOUS RECUPERATIVE POWERS , AND A STRONG SURVIVAL INSTINCT, AND THEY DONT LET ANYTHING GET THEM DOWN FOR LONG!!!
    ALL THE FOUND CATS, PORCH CATS, RESCUED CATS AND OUR RAINBOW BRIDGE ANGELS ARE PRAYING FOR BUTTONS, AND MY MOOSE ANGEL WILL FLY IN TO CHEER BUTTONS UPWITH HIS COMICAL WAYS AND DEEP PIGEON PUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

13. More whisker kisses from Edwina and Eddie.....

Thanks for the update and for changing the title.

So glad the surgery is over and all is well. Prayers that things continue on this path.

Helene, thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that Button's surgery went well and now I hope that she'll recover quickly and start feeling much better. If the cancer spot was in her eye then it's a good thing that it had to be removed.
    Your a wonderful cat mom and I'm sure that she'll thrive in your care. She may even turn into a more loving cat and be much less grumpy. I'm still sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts her way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))