Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Come Meet Momoffuzzyfaces Furfamily! (Connie!)

Thank you Sandra for your help in introducing MOFF's furkids. I love the scrapbook idea! I have a small kitty album that contains only Trevor and Andy pictures (from the old days of the 35 mm. camera! HA!) but I never thought of a scrapbook! Great idea!

2. Dashing Leonardo -- is that "dashing out the door" Leonardo??

And Luke -- the Literary Lion Luke!

How nice to put fuzzy faces with the stories!

(and yes...Edwina has lots of Chipmunk friends too. Easier for her to chase!)

Originally posted by Pam
    pictures (from the old days of the 35 mm. camera! HA!) but I never thought of a scrapbook! Great idea!
    Old 35mm? That's all I have. What a hoot!! I got such a grin from that. I have scrapbook pages of every animal I've ever owned. I got the idea when I got the old family picture album after my dad died. Lots of the pictures were being damaged by the acid in the old album so I started on a quest to preserve them. You can now buy acid free paper in most stores like Walmart and all kinds of neat stickers. I have a family album, one for me, one for my brother, and of course, one for the kids. I like the animal one the best because you can put captions on them and not worry about hurting feelings. You'll see what I mean with Leonardo and Lukes pages later. Thanks again to Sandra and all of you who have quite turned the heads of my boys. I've read them all these posts. They now feel like superstars and are demanding tuna for lunch as a treat.

Here's Luke's scrapbook! Leonardo's should appear shortly!

Here IS Leonardo!! Connie, I was trying to fix my oooops before you noticed!!
    So many "L" kids!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-25-2002 at 11:59 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Former User Guest
    FINALLY!!! We've waited a long time to see your furkids Connie, and now we can. They are just as adorable and beautiful as I've imagined them to be from your describsons.
    We want moreeeeeeee!!!!!

Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    [B] [color=steelblue]Old 35mm? That's all I have. What a hoot!! I got such a grin from that.
    MOFF I wasn't trying to be a "wise guy." I was just sort of commenting on the way things change so quickly and now with the advent of the digital camera I think so many 35 mm. are sitting on shelves somewhere. I am sure there is something being developed right now as I type that will make the digitals obsolete. Things are moving way too fast for me, that's for sure! Anyway, whatever the camera, furkids will always be a favorite topic for whoever is behind the lens!

Hehehe!!! I still use my "old" 35mm too, Connie!! Pam, I don't think anyone thought anything of what you said except to "dream" that we all had digital cameras!!! LOL!!

Such cutie pies you have MOFF. And Sandra is such a dear for posting them so we can all ooh and aaah over your babies. I can see how they will be getting big heads over this, but they deserve it. And that really is a wonderful idea to have a pet scrapbook. My mom had one for all of us kids and I've kept mine going. I've included Tubby and Peanut's pictures in my album, but never thought to make each one of their own.

And digital cameras are great, but I miss my 35mm. It was - and still is - a great camera that takes fantastic pictures. I guess it's just easier to get the pics from the digital to the computer rather than having to scan them all. And sitting down and looking at pictures on the computer just doesn't compare to paging through old scrapbooks. Sometimes progress is a good thing, sometimes not.......?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Pam

MOFF I wasn't trying to be a "wise guy."
    I never even considered you were being a "wise guy". It just made me chuckle because things are advancing too fast for me. I still have trouble with the 'point & shoot' 35mm with all its features. If I ever went digital I'd most likely blow up the entire Internet trying to figure it out or at least, my computer.

I like having the actual picture in my hands too. I don't always feel up to being on the computer or can't get on it but I can take my pictures and scrapbooks and curl up in a big old chair with a cuppa tea or chocolate and grin for hours. When a cousin got married last year, I took my family scrapbook to the reception in the park. Several of my aunts and cousins and I had a wonderful time looking at it, remembering and making wonderful new memories. They loved seeing old pictures of themselves on pages with stickers and done up to be special. They all felt like stars, which I think they are. Of course, I took more pictures. I think I'll stick to my 'point and shoot', for now anyway.
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 07-25-2002 at 02:57 PM.

Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

If I ever went digital I'd most likely blow up the entire Internet trying to figure it out or at least, my computer.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

11. One Christmas Edwina received not one but TWO albums for her photos. The only photo album that isn't tucked away in some drawer or closet is one of Edwina and her friends -- it sits on the coffee table in the living room for all guests to see!

And now that we have "gone digital" I take lots more picture but print far fewer!

Thanks MOFF, for allowing Sandra to show your pussy cats, at last we get to see them, and they where worth waiting for.

Lots Of Love xx

She did put up a good fight, Heather!! See, Connie! It was painless, and you made so many of us smile!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    She did put up a good fight, Heather!! See, Connie! It was painless, and you made so many of us smile!!
    Dr. Frankenstein you may have created a monster. (Or 4 of them in this case). The boys have admired themselves every chance they got today and each thinks he is the handsomest. There will be more pics on the way to Sandra in the future. Thanks everyone !!

BEAUTIFUL PICS!
    Faith in God