Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRODIE & JOSIE *pics & updates*

Oh that picture of Eliot giving Josie a headbump is too sweet.

Christa, Brodie is so cute and tiny. OMG, I'd be afraid I would squash him in the bed. It's probably a good thing he's sleeping in the bathroom until he's a little bigger - or maybe a lot bigger, boy is he tiny!

I agree that Josie's motherly instincts may kick in. They have with Jazz and she grooms Rocky daily and last night for the first time she laid with Rumor and licked her for about 15 minutes. Jazz is such a good girl. She's also the one that plays and babysits the kittens so hopefully Josie will be all that for Brodie too. I can't wait!

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    I agree that Josie's motherly instincts may kick in. They have with Jazz and she grooms Rocky daily and last night for the first time she laid with Rumor and licked her for about 15 minutes. Jazz is such a good girl. She's also the one that plays and babysits the kittens so hopefully Josie will be all that for Brodie too. I can't wait!
    I'm hoping that her instincts do kick in!

She's never had kittens and she has never been around another cat . . . so does she have "natural" instincts? We've been worried that since she's never been around any other animals, she wouldn't know what to do with him.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I think most adult cats- whether they had kittens or not- will not hurt a baby but feel responsible for it. And Josie isn't very old either.

That first photo of Beanie Baby Brodie is too cute!
    When do you plan to introduce Josie and Brodie?
    I can't wait to see photos of them together.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Brodie is sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!! Awwww, that beanie really shows how itty bitty he is!!!! I'm seriously in love with that little guy now!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Christa I am MADLY IN LOVE!!! Brodie is the cutest little kitten!!! What a tiny and adorable baby!! He is so sweet and I doubt I could keep my hands or lips off of him for very long! Josie is precious as always. She is going to do wonderful with Brodie! She is still young and playful but old enough to want to take care of the little guy.
    When are you going to introduce them? I can't wait for that!! Then they can share the same room at night and keep each other company and you can get some sleep.

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    Christa I am MADLY IN LOVE!!! Brodie is the cutest little kitten!!! What a tiny and adorable baby!! He is so sweet and I doubt I could keep my hands or lips off of him for very long! Josie is precious as always. She is going to do wonderful with Brodie! She is still young and playful but old enough to want to take care of the little guy.
    When are you going to introduce them? I can't wait for that!! Then they can share the same room at night and keep each other company and you can get some sleep.
    Thanks Lisa . . . I sure have a hard time keeping my hands off of him! We're going to do some slow intros this weekend. I'll keep everyone posted!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~