Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Please say a prayer for Jackie

Goodness!

I'm shocked, angered, stunned, and worried!

Prayers comin' your way poochies!!!!!!!

I hope Dasiy and Perry are ok. ..... Hopefull this incident doesn't change your thoughs about pit bulls.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Another BBS featuring Daisy & Perry...

Jackie & Don also post on an MSM BBS titled "For the Love of Dogs" which can be found at:

"For the Love of Dogs"; A prayer is needed for Jackie and Don

Continued Prayers for Daisy and Perry!

Here is an update from Colleen (I think), although it was typed using Don's MSN ID over at their community. I am going to be gone all day tomorrow. It would be helpful if one of you, who is a member both places, would check that board for updates and post them here. Pam? Sandra? Can you please do that?

Thanks everyone for your prayers. We heard from the vet and Perry is in bad shape. He has both lungs collapsed and numerous puncture wounds. Daisy has a bad front leg and may be not be able to use it any more. We will know more tomorrow. They are both too weak for surgery and will have to wait. Please continue your prayers for Don, Jackie, Daisy and Perry. They will need it. I will keep you informed as the information comes through.

Please continue to pray for our precious little friends, Perry and Daisy.
    Last edited by Logan; 06-14-2002 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks Phred for the link. I was on my way to do it right then. All of you can keep up with them tomorrow by clicking on Jackie's community using the link Phred provided. If you aren't a member you can't post, but you certainly can keep informed.

Oh Logan,

This is so much worse than I even imagined.

Many Prayers go out to our friends Jackie & Don and their
    precious furkids Perry & Daisy. Please God, help them...

This is such a sad day... I will be praying for you Jackie, Don and dear sweet Perry and Daisy. I don't understand how the dogs were allowed back to their owner seeing that they didn't even have a fence to keep the dogs in. My heart breaks for your family. I pray the Lord keeps his hand over you dear Perry and Daisy stay strong you sweet pups.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

OMG! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. {{{Perry, Daisy, Don, Jackie}}}
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I spoke with Don on the phone for a short time tonight. He is heartbroken, but worried as much about Jackie as he is Perry and Daisy. They all have a long road ahead. We cried together on the phone. It seems grim right now, but these two are fighters or they never would have survived this attack.

Your support means the world to Jackie and Don. Please keep it up, and hopefully Pam, Sandra or someone will move any new posts over here tomorrow, so you can know about the latest news. I'll check in tomorrow night, as fast as I can.

Love to you all, and thank you, from Jackie and Don, and me.

Oh my god.. that's probably the WORST and heartbreaking news I've heard.. Daisy & Perry, I hope you recover... you dogs are beautiful, and in my prayers, that goes for Jackie and Don.... - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Something, something, was drawing me back to Pet Talk tonight and now I know what it was.

Jackie, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes for you. I can just imagine the pain and horror being shared by you and your husband, Don.

You have all of my prayers that both Perry and Daisy will be alright and home with you soon.

I recently posted about a horrible dog attack in my neighborhood and the owners absolutely must be held accountable.

But regardless of what must be done - my heart goes out to you now - this is such awful news.

This makes me so upset!! Oh I hope Daisy and Perry are ok! I just love them!! I'll be praying for them, also Jackie and Don. This shouldn't have happened to such sweet dogs and amazing people! Do the owners of the pits even care??

Don, Jackie,Perry, Daisy, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Our family sends you as much love as possible during this difficult time.

The Benge Family-

Katie- Kit- Loud Louie & The Beans

I have just come from For the Love of Dogs and there is no more news of of yet. I posted this over there and thought I would just paste it here since we need everyone to be praying for Perry and Daisy.

I am in shock and numb. Disbelief at this horrible tradgedy and wondering why and how flood my being. Tears run down my cheeks. But the only thing that is really needed now are prayers. Will you please pray with me on behalf of Perry and Daisy and Jackie and Don. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father,
    We come to you so often in this life to ask for your blessings and healings. We do this because we are helpless and in need of your hope and mercy. You are a God of life and miracles and we acknowledge our need for your intervention. And again we come to you Lord with another request. Please heal our two dear doggie friends Perry and Daisy from all the injuries that they have sustained. Touch the vets who are looking over them and anoint their hands and give them the knowledge they need to have your miracles worked through them. Please be with Jackie and don and give them the strength they need as they go through this terrible trial.

Dear Lord, you say where ever two or more are gathered in your name, you will hear their prayers. We ask that you hear and answer our prayers now on behalf of these two very special doggie friends. You are our only hope Lord and we acknowledge our need in you. Please hear our prayer!
    In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, AMEN

We'll all be checking over on Jackie's board and posting any updates Logan. Your last post was so upsetting. Tears are falling for my dear friends. This is so unbelievable. But, we all know what fighters our beloved Perry and Daisy are. With all of our love and prayers, and a little help from God, hopefully our dear Daisy and Perry will pull through. Dear Jackie and Don, please know that we are all sending you both all of our love and strength. Everyone is praying for Perry and Daisy's recovery. Thank you for your prayer Candy. My family be be holding you in our thoughts and prayers. We love you so much Daisy and Perry. I will keep hope in my heart. Love the entire Tatsuno family.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~