Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading to New Hampshire...any sightseeing ideas?

Have fun! I am SOOO embarased to say I missed New Hampshire on my assesment map test in World Geography! I kept blanking, "What the HECK is this one called!?!?!" By the way, what is the climate like around there? Is there much work for farriers in New Hampshire/Vermont area?

Niño & Eliza

Originally posted by cyber-sibes
    Have a wonderful trip, Robin! BTW, where are your beautiful Tori & Katie staying? Are they going to a "5 star" hotel, too?

Thanks, Pat. Our son still lives at home so Katie and Tori will be home with their big brother.

Originally posted by Suki Wingy
    Have fun! I am SOOO embarased to say I missed New Hampshire on my assesment map test in World Geography! I kept blanking, "What the HECK is this one called!?!?!" By the way, what is the climate like around there? Is there much work for farriers in New Hampshire/Vermont area?
    We have SEASONS in New England - we get nearly all kinds of weather at some point during the year. Cold and snow in winter, rainy and sunny and mud in spring, hot and muggy, sometimes cool and dry in the summer, fall a mix of all of those - Indian Summer days can be warmer than August sometimes - and then we're back to winter!

Lots of farms in certain parts of Vermont and New Hampshire - you have to head a ways up from their borders with Massachusetts (my home state) for most of 'em. Dunno whether the area is overrun with farriers or in need of them, though ...

Robilee - if you make it to Boston, we're really close by ... give us a call if you want!