Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indoor Tuxedos more aggressive/destructive?

rosethecopycat, welcome to pet talk. I hope you find the friednship and information that is commonly shared here, to be to your education and making friends. I have been here (I think) about 1 1/2 years. to me it is the best pet talk on the net.

..........wayne

Mr.Scrappy

Mr.Scrappy was a tuxedo cat , actually in clor the win of Ally COTD>I found him outside my old apartment building begging for food and eating garbage.My incumbent cat Pouncer beat him up and chased him around,and as no pets were allowed I was going to havethe shelter pick him up.I put him in the carrier andhe started to CRY.Pouncer ran over and when I let him out she kissed him and gave him a tounge bath.After that they wre the best of friends for years until she passed on in 1993.When I brought home the empty carrier tha night,we both cried for our ilttle lost friend,Pouncer The Perfect.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This is an interesting topic. I have wondered if tux cats share similar traits too...like...do they all have big, round bug-out bright yellow eyes??!! LOL LOL
    Our tuxie boy Scooter is definitely daddy's boy. He's tolerant of me, and will come around to guests after cautiously watching for awhile. He's definitely not a lap cat, but will cuddle with his daddy. He also has that Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde comlex when he's at the vets. He's a holy terror at the vets! My vet said that he's noticed that cats like Scooter just are more skittish and more scared out of their element. Scooter is a 'colorful' character, but my hubby loves him dearly and wouldn't have it any other way! LOL LOL

Welcome to Pet talk

Welcome, RosetheCopyCat and RobynS,

Your cats sound adorable. I look forward to learning more about both of them in the near future. Hope you learn to like it here as much as I do!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Welcome to Pet Talk RobynS and RosetheCopyCat. I'm sure you'll both love it here. I'd love to see pictures of your furbabies.

Whenever I hear the vet or anyone talk about the aggressive nature of tuxedo cats, I look at pictures like this one (in my signature) and remind myself what little cutie-pies they can be! Ritz loves the tummy rub, this picture is one "begging" for some mommy "tummy time".

Ritzee heer - woodz reeemind youz that us tuckseeedo gals are jest reeeellly purrticular bouts the compnee we keepz, and not fondz of ennywon watz putz cold theengz in me privatz, which seemz to be that vett guy's onlee purrpuss in life!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"