Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would anyone like to read my blog?

Thanks for having a look, Randi, and momcat, thanks for taking the time to read... You mean plans for the new year? Well, if my health allows it, I have planned to go out more, find people with common interests (photography), and try to advance my skills. That's what I'm hoping to be able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I would, I would! And I will enjoy the photos too Kirsten, you are so talented and creative!
    I read your first entry about rainy spring ... Cassie is mewing for breakfast and I have to head out, so I'm going to come back later and read it properly. I book marked it too
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I finally had a chance to read your blog Kirsten. must admit I'm not a fan of blogs but yours was so talented and showed me what the new year looks like through your eyes. I hope you'll keep adding to it, and of course your pictures fantastic as usual. I hope you keep the blog going with more pictures added also. Who knows what this blog could lead to, very interesting.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----