Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PICTURES: A fundraiser for food for my friends american bulldog

i wish i could help, but the coupons are just for U.S. can i enter her address with my email??
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    i wish i could help, but the coupons are just for U.S. can i enter her address with my email??
    That's what I'm waiting to hear about. I contacted them about it yesterday & haven't heard back. I do know you can not use the same email addy twice I'm not sure if you can use the same snail mail twice or not. As soon as I hear about it I will let you know.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    That's what I'm waiting to hear about. I contacted them about it yesterday & haven't heard back. I do know you can not use the same email addy twice I'm not sure if you can use the same snail mail twice or not. As soon as I hear about it I will let you know.
    I know you can't use the same email addy more than once........I had already applied for my own, about 6-8 weeks ago. When I tried again throught the link you provided it wouldn't allow me. It said I was already registered

Tyson I miss you
    You will always be in my heart

Oh that poor baby, I filled out the coupon will let you know when i get it, said up to 3 weeks.. I hope the owner is doing ok to..my heart goes out to her.

Can I send through paypal?

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

The generosity is PTers is unmatched!
    Brutus will be happier for it.

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget
    Can I send through paypal?

Sue, is there anyway this can be done. I could send through Paypal as well. A lot of people have PayPal and this would be an awesome, safe way to send some money. Let us know, if not, I can send some via snail mail.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Amber & Ashley (and anyone else). I do not have pay pal right now, I've never needed to use it. But I will look into it & maybe sign up for it when I get a chance if it looks like it would be something I could use. Probably in a few days as things are pretty hectic here at work (that where I access the net most of the time).

I know I was supposed to get a picture of him over the weekend but I ended up babysitting my niece all weekend. I WILL get a picture of him in the next 2 days though.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Don't forget about Brutus guys!

Waiting on my coupon
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Updated with pictures added!
    He really does look a lot worse in person, I think the flash flashed out most of his skin problems seeing as he's white. The brownish areas are not dirt, they are actually reddish, irritated skin & sores. His chin & around his eyes looks a lot worse in person. He is such a happy, friendly, outgoing dog. He sure does deserve this!
    Thank you all for your help!

Aww He's adorable! Poor Guy
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

He really is a gorgeous dog. Is that blood I see on the floor in some pictures? Is it from him?

I have no link showing to see the pictures I'll try again later. You should be getting some $$ from my son and me any day.
    Laurie

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    He really is a gorgeous dog. Is that blood I see on the floor in some pictures? Is it from him?
    Yeah, he's got one really bad spot on his back right leg, I tried to get a picture of it but he's so happy & goofy it's hard to get him to stand still. I got him excited playing ball with him and he hit his leg on the corner of the table & ripped his scap off. I got him bandaged all up.
    He's been wearing an e-collar when he's alone so he leaves his sores alone until they heal.