Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the strangest thing your Kitty(s) do?

Your Guy's Cats do some wird things!

My RB cat, Necko used to clean AROUND his litter box after he used the bathroom but never covered up his 'Business'.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Patches loves to play with ice cubes! We will put a piece in the water bowl and it is instant fun for hours (and then a big mess to clean up!)
    Chris

Allen likes to be petted roughly too! the rougher the better, if you ask him.

Long time ago, when the cats still had access to the basement, Allen would occasionally be a BAD KITTY and poop on the cement floor in front of the washer. Ok, it was bad but weird because he ALWAYS either dug a used fabric softener sheet out of the trash or a white sock out of the laundry basket to cover it. Always white sock, never colored. And what's even stranger is this: in the litter box he NEVER covers his poo... on the cement floor, it was covered

Abby calls me when I am working on the computer. I'll go check on her to see what she is cryng for. She looks at me as if to say "oh, there you are" and walks away. She doesn't want anything other than me to find her.

I think it is amusing that we have so many boys who like spanking Eliot and Dylan love when catdaddy spanks them!! Beating is more accurate!! He has tried that treatment with Emily but she was horrified! She is a princess, afterall!!

Dylan gets his favorite toys during the night and plops them in his food bowl. It just always is a hoot because he usually takes our longest teaser and puts the toy part in there and the rest is strung across the kitchen. Does he really think it is safe in there? Just watching him drag it through the house, knowing where he is headed, well it makes me want to giggle and wet my pants.

5. Remember last summer when it was just me and the E's in Chicago? Every night Eddie would bring two feathered sticks up the stairs and leave them on the floor by my bed. I would take the sticks downstairs. I would leave them in different places downstairs. Didn't matter....every morning there were two sticks.

Since moving here he has brought them only once He brings other toys but not the feathered sticks.