Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Causes of vomiting?

I'm glad y'all said that bully sticks don't last long, cause I would've probably spent a fortune on them.

Clover and Brennan seem very much alike, hahaha. He's not a fan of anything he can't eat or bite off either.

Michelle, I've tried something similar to the links you posted, Brennan can inhale something like that in an hour
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    I'm glad y'all said that bully sticks don't last long, cause I would've probably spent a fortune on them.

Clover and Brennan seem very much alike, hahaha. He's not a fan of anything he can't eat or bite off either.

Michelle, I've tried something similar to the links you posted, Brennan can inhale something like that in an hour
    LOL...damn girl...the bones from the first link are pretty big. There is a pittie near here that is a guard dog for a business. The sweetest baby you can imagine. I hate seeing him there all weekend by himself so Usually saturday evening I go by with a prosciutto bone for him and he has a grand chew. The owner (cousin of my next door neighbor) chucks out the remains on Monday morning. He never kills it completely. What kinda chompers does Brennan have.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight View Post
    LOL...damn girl...the bones from the first link are pretty big. There is a pittie near here that is a guard dog for a business. The sweetest baby you can imagine. I hate seeing him there all weekend by himself so Usually saturday evening I go by with a prosciutto bone for him and he has a grand chew. The owner (cousin of my next door neighbor) chucks out the remains on Monday morning. He never kills it completely. What kinda chompers does Brennan have.
    LOL! He sounds like a sweetie, I'm glad you're spoiling him .

Maybe the one I got him isn't as big as those from the link. I didn't look at the size measurements or anything, but he's had a pretty good sized bone that's just like those before, and it was GONE haha.

He's just a good chewer, I think, I don't know
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

You could try deer antler bones. They are supposed to be near indestructable, but great for
    heavy chewers. I bought a few for Christmas presents for my daughter's Great Pyr. puppy.
    You can google them & find lots of places that sell them.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    You could try deer antler bones. They are supposed to be near indestructable, but great for
    heavy chewers. I bought a few for Christmas presents for my daughter's Great Pyr. puppy.
    You can google them & find lots of places that sell them.
    She won't eat them. I have one, boiled it in broth too. She's not interested.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo