Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrahsim and Boomer

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm so glad that you don't have to rehome Boomer and that everything is working out so well for everyone involved!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Missy will get pictures once she is feelng better. When to the ER last night she was running 102.8 temp. Keep creeping up throught out the day. She has a breast infection. So she is on medication. She tells me it hurts to feed Tyler but she just grins and bears it. She is such a good mommie. Been just hanging around the house for now.I want her to get to feeling better. Tyler is so much like Paul was at this age. He is a happy baby. He smiles all the time. Even when he is getting crabby you can get him to smile and coo. Only time I hear him cry is if he is hungery or tried. Once he is fed and takes a nap he all smiles again. I love being able to hold him. Every morning I give him hugs and kiss from Grandma and Grandpa Harris and tell him how much he is loved by everyone. Take care everyone.
    Love ya Carol
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

So Grammy is there and loving on Tyler - taking care of my sick Missy too! Thanks Carol. That mastitis sure took hold quickly!! I hope that antobiotic gets her feeling better.

How was your trip over?? Long I know! Oh and you can go to HOME on here and logout then login as yourself if you want

Cinnamon is doing fine - Dennis and I are learning doggy stuff and I posted at Cat under D-O-G sitting and also under Dog General. Today was a cool morning so Dennis and Cinnamon went walking. He follows her all over and Lizzie forllows her

Thank you for taking care of everyone Carol. Hug my baby (Missy) for me, too OK?

Sorry to hear Missy is sick. That has to be awful - all the things in her upside down life right now! Gentle {{{Hugs}}} to the sick mommy.

hi! I think this is a good idea! I got a bit looost with so many boomer threads, etc..

relieved paul's ok! I'm sorry missy is sick - hoping she feels better by now. I can't wait to hear more where boomer comes home finally!

I'll be checking back in, love to.

hugs all of you harris!
    ..gina
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Thank you, Deb, for starting this thread, and you, Carol, for reporting in! I know it is a huge relief to Missy to have you there right now, especially since she is running a fever and feeling badly.

I am so happy for all of you. I know it won't be an easy trip for Boomer, but he has the perfect place to go to recuperate from his long trip. I'm sure that trip will be long for the humans too!

Thanks for the updates, ladies, and our prayers remain with all of you, especially Paul.

Logan

Boomer's flight is booked He will be arriving in America in one week. Missy and Carol fly the following week. I think sending Boomer ahead is the best option so they don't have as much to worry about when they make their flight.

Driving to Tokyo to ship Boomer will be a first for Missy - it can be very hectic as the traffic is like nothing I have ever seen before It is only 100 miles or less but took almost SIX HOURS the first time hubby and I visited.
    Also, this way, we pick up Boomer ahead of time and it will give us time to help him get adjusted and we can then get ready (readier!!) for Missy and Tyler to be here.

Please keep up the prayers and good thoughts PT friends!

of course..

just for the harris family & sirrahooB!

yay, the time is getting close ..and close. I pray everything will go smoothly! I will hold you all, all of you in my thoughts today and after.

can we hope for 1 or 2 hours driving to ship for missy? I sure hope it wouldn't be as hectic as before! will carol be her passenger? she shouldn't go alone..

boomer, be goood boi or your meowmie was won't home!

hugs!!!
    ..me & boomer's fairyfurriends

Re: of course..

Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.

can we hope for 1 or 2 hours driving to ship for missy? I sure hope it wouldn't be as hectic as before! will carol be her passenger? she shouldn't go alone..

Yup!! let's hope for that short drive time - good idea gina - yes, Carol will be going along as a passenger and navigator - and to help with boys Boomer and Tyler! Our L O N G trip was late afternoon/quitting time so their drive should not be as bad I am thinking.

we have a health certificate!! Boomer was a very good boy at the vet and got a clean bill of heath. he's all ready to fly out on Wednesday (tuesday night EST)
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

prayers continue..

woohoo!! today is only monday.. can't wait until boomer gets home!

missy, drive carefully!!! carol, you'll makee a great navigator..isn't it fun?

Missy and Boomer I will be thinking about you so much tomorrow....godspeed to grandma's house!

I can just hear it caseysmom telling a friend tomorrow "I am really worried about boomer, sirrahism's husband has been deployed and she needs to send boomer from Japan to Sirrahbed and Sirrahned in ohio, these are my friends from pettalk" hehe
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Hi! This is Boomer...

It is Tuesday morning in America but already Tuesday night in Japan. We are leaving early in the morning (Tuesday evening your time) - to go to the airport!! I will get to my new house with GrandMeowmie and GrandPaw late Wednesday night.
    Will you be thinking and praying for me - please?

prayers going in to your crate with you Boomer.

Thoughts and prayers coming to you Boomer. The flight over may not be something you care to remember but you will forget about it soon enough! Welcome back (?) to the States and enjoy being spoiled by all the much-closer-by PTers!!