Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle Berry gets 30 months in prison for killing his neighbors kitten...

You need to get a concealed weapon license for when that scum gets out, I worry about you there is something not right with that man.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Too little time fore the crime. We can only hope he gets the right cellmate.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

To show what total disrespect this jerk has for the court, he sent a "green" associate in his place to request another continuance which was denied. He told the judge that Attorney Tomasciewicz was at a civil trial when in fact (I have lawyers for friends) he was ON VACATION!!!!!!!!

When he finally got there and we were waiting for the court to continue, I heard him talking about the beautiful weather, sand, very relaxing, etc.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

From what my ex friend's father told me (he'd seen prison a few times.. he was a caring & nice man though.. just sold really bad things).. anyways... what he said was that Prison is mostly a friendly place, unless you harmed a Child, Woman, or Animal... harming any of those 3 things could make your life a living hell in a Canadian Prison... He also said that Prison is nothing like what you see on tv... its not violent, no/rare rapeings, no/rare murders.... no idea about american prisons though...