Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 March 2005

I'm so sorry. ((hugs))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Got through the day!

I found yesterday harder because it was a year ago that I last saw him alive.......however, today has been very mixed- went to the crematorium with my Mum and for the first time since Dad died (and only the second time I can ever remember) she cried...hugged me tight and told me how much she loved me and was proud of me

Played him some John Denver and Jim Reeves (!) and felt he was very close
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    Got through the day!

I found yesterday harder because it was a year ago that I last saw him alive.......however, today has been very mixed- went to the crematorium with my Mum and for the first time since Dad died (and only the second time I can ever remember) she cried...hugged me tight and told me how much she loved me and was proud of me

Played him some John Denver and Jim Reeves (!) and felt he was very close
    {{{{HUGS}}}}, Denise! I'm glad you made it through two very emotional days. It's always sad to lose a parent, I lost dad in 2000, and mom in 1997. I still feel they're looking down on me.

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    {{{{HUGS}}}}, Denise! I'm glad you made it through two very emotional days. It's always sad to lose a parent, I lost dad in 2000, and mom in 1997. I still feel they're looking down on me.
    Hope yours meet up with mine! Am sure they will have a great time together

A lovely photo of my Mum and Dad - look how happy and healthy he is! This is how I want to remember him

This is the permanent entry in the book of remembrance - the pages are turned every day

Aw Denise, I didn't see this thread yesterday....
    I must be so hard, that first anniversary.... . I am glad you visited him and played his favorite music for him. I am sure he appreciated this a lot!!

I am so scared to loose my parents, as I am very attached to them. My mom is VERY ill and won't live much longer... . She is having her 84th birthday this coming Saturday...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Denise, the photo is Wonderful! Your parents are lovely, so attractive! Since the house is now mine (odd and terrifying), I'm redecorating and have decided to make a framed picture wall in the living room. I found forgotten photos, stuffed in boxes, and will enlarge them. One photo was taken at a wedding and mom and I are wrapped tight in a hug. Had a happy/sad sob and headed for the wine bottle!

I've been Boooo'd!

Denise, the photo is Wonderful! Your parents are lovely, so attractive! Since the house is now mine (odd and terrifying), I'm redecorating and have decided to make a framed picture wall in the living room. I found forgotten photos, stuffed in boxes, and will enlarge them. One photo was taken at a wedding and mom and I are wrapped tight in a hug. Had a happy/sad sob and headed for the wine bottle!
    Thank you - its my favourite

Will we get to see your picture wall when its done?