Ok Fae keeps running away
    and she always comes back
    pregnant... I want to know
    how can i stop her from
    running away!!!! Oh &
    we don't have her fixed
    because we don't have
    the money?
    Fae My Beautiful Uhhh...Mix Tan/White Pup...

How about...... don't let Fae run away. ??

She is an outside dog and she only comes in if she is sick but she still chews up everything in the house.

Get a fence. Dog pen. Get the dog a new home. You know, like a BETTER home? Don't tie the dog to anything, I think she'd have a better chance off somewhere.

Why do you have her if you can't afford anything?

ANd how old are you?

We've had fences and pens but she has always broken them...
    I REFUSE TO GIVE HER UP!! NO ONE CAN TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!

You would understand if you would look into her eyes. No one would give her up. She had many places to go to but she chose us. Her last owner left her at the dump and I gave her a good home. I will have pictures up of her soon

Sometimes your local shelter will spay or neuter a dog if u cannot afford to do so, sometimes it's free and sometimes they do it for a reduced price. Also, u probably should consider re-homing the dog. U need to sit down and ask yourself if u are really giving the dog what's best. If she is still a puppy then he has a good chance of still being adopted if u were to surrender her to a shelter. Please think about what's best for the dog.
    Blame the deed not the breed!

Excellent. Wonderful. Great.

Also, why is the dog outside? Why can't it be an indoor dog? Have u taken the dog to obedience classes yet? If not, this is a must....

Get better fences, stronger pens and GET HER SPAYED! It is otherwise irresposible of you to keep her outside and unreasonable to expect her not to roam, especially when she's in heat.

Why can she not be inside?

Please dont tell me to take her to a new home. Ive tried when she wandered to our home but no one liked her. They've said that she was ugly. We dont have a shelter here. All the other dogs ive had i had to give away.well im 12 what can u expect.even my cousn thinks shes ugly so does my mom! i cant take it. im crying now its just 2 much

I'm sorry that I can't help u more. But why isn't she allowed in the house? Will your mom not let her in? Do u have a strong tether for her? Has your mom said u can keep her? U can PM me if u like, I think I can help u out...

Shes an adult

But that does not answer my questions, if u want me to help u, you're going to have to answer my questions. Just bare with me here, come down, K? It's gonna be alright...

Originally posted by Fae's Momma
    Please dont tell me to take her to a new home. Ive tried when she wandered to our home but no one liked her. They've said that she was ugly. We dont have a shelter here. All the other dogs ive had i had to give away.well im 12 what can u expect.even my cousn thinks shes ugly so does my mom! i cant take it. im crying now its just 2 much
    I am sorry, but you have to be 13 to be a member here. It is US law.