Greetings, Jaxi in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Jaxi! Your beautiful, jade green eyes are the purrfect compliment to your striking, Tabby x Torti coloring and markings, and your multi-colored whiskers aren't lost on me! hehe But oh, how heart-melting is that sweet face of yours! *thud* You may have marked 12 years on the calendar, you may be 10 years young in your feature photo, but your beauty, inner and outer, is timeless!

Having always been Mom to a mixed household of pups and kitties I can say firsthand that there is no denying who rules the roost! (One swat across the nose is usually all it takes, lol) A girl's gotta put her paw down, right Jaxi?

She gets along fine with our dog Noah, who is a Yorkshire terrier Pomeranian mix. He is only five, so she was an adult when he arrived, and a few hisses and paw swipe and he learned kittie are to be respected. They now will cuddle together, which is sweet to see. They apparently never heard dogs and cats are enemies!
How lucky your Mom and Dad, and your fur bro Noah are, having a beautiful, sweet as can be, devoted and loving furkid and best buddy in you, Jaxi! A family couldn't hope for more in a kitty, in looks, purrsonality and heart! You truly are the purrfect furry package, Jaxi, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute and seeing your swoon worthy close-up has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...cuddling with Noah and your pawrents, munching on some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desire and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Jaxi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love and hugs to your dear little buddy, Noah the Pom x Yorkie, too!

SO beautiful!!!