Thread: Terrific Teofilo

Hybrid View

Terrific Teofilo!

Hi Teofilo! Happy Cat of the Day to you sweetheart, and how very deserving of your big day of honor you are!

What a gorgeous, snow white beauty you are, Teofilo! That coat, those stunning, sparkling amber eyes of yours are breathtaking! We are so thankful to your mommy for sharing you with us all. Now, the ENTIRE world knows just how beautiful, just how special you are! Your day on the world stage may be fleeting, but each and every day you are cherished and adored by the only person that truly matters, your mom/dad!

I would like him to be honored so I can share his Beauty with the entire world at least for one day. His tenderness and beauty makes him the most special pet. He is smart, obedient, educated, and he knows different tricks like he will jump in circles and stand on his back paws, we love him very much!!!!!
    I'm so sorry to hear of the neglect you endured under the cruel hand of your former family. Thankfully, you escaped that life of isolation, that prison, finally living the happy, carefree, love filled you always deserved! And the fact that you are now living happily, side by side with kitty and doggie siblings, that you can live peacefully with both! Well, as the saying goes, living well is the best revenge, and what a wonderful life you are now living, being cherished for the very special boy that you are!

He is charming and grateful with us, I have a dog and three cats but he has earned my heart for his loving and sweet personality.
    What a lucky kitty you are, what a lucky family is yours, having a beautiful, charming, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Teofilo! You're a treasure, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my evening!!! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, playing with your kitty sibs and pup pal, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Teofilo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty and doggie sibs, too!

GOREGOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome white boy you are, Teofilo. I am sorry your life started out so bad, but you were rescued and now live in a loving home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana