Dearest Chinel, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are absolutely adorable, resting in your basket and your planter. Your tabby mix fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Are they that blue color such as Meezers have? You sure look and sound like you have that Siamese cattitude! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in both of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ponte Vedra Beach, FL to pet you, and pet Sam your doggie housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics, such as chasing the laser light all around the house, jumping super-high, and pestering Sam (I bet you don't really terrorize him!). You go crazy when you get fish! You had a couple of close calls reducing your nine lives to seven, but we're so very glad you made it through those all right. You are very cute and affectionate but only with your dear Purrrson. She/he says you are special because you are "crazy and loving." You love it when he/she pets you under and on top of your head. You two and Sam all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chinel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Sam and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe an extra-special serving of fish!