Dearest Carolina in South Carolina, what a beautiful lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that sleek, soft-looking black fur that has a tiny bit of white on your tummy and your chest, and your sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes! Thank you for posting those great photos. How funny to see you packing yourself into the carrier bag so you can travel with your dear Purrrson and doggie Cocky. And when you're lying on your back there, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lyman, SC to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you and Cocky both! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you and Cocky for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You enjoy laying upside down, chasing ice around the kitchen floor, licking your dear Purrrson's hair, making very odd noises at birds, chasing imaginary friends in your litter box, eating the legs off of grasshoppers, and sleeping a lot in the laundry basket (on warm clean laundry, we bet ). You speak up when you're due for your daily treat, and you only drink water from Cocky's bowl.

You and your siblings were rescued from a deserted parking lot when you were kittens and turned in to the Humane Society, where you and your dear Purrrson adopted each other. (We thank your rescuers and the Humane Society for saving you all and getting you together with your Purrrson, and we hope your siblings also found good, loving homes.) You are now ten years old, and you and your dear Purrrson have been together almost all your life! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. You brighten her/his day and show your tender heart when you crawl in bed with him/her for a good night's sleep. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carolina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Cocky and all your familyi and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.