Thread: Lovely Lady Luna

Hybrid View

My First Easter!!!

Hi cutie Cali Luna in Ontario, Canada, our wonderful neighbors to the north! Happy Easter Sunday Cat of the Day to you!

Oh, what a beautiful Calico girl you are, and how sweet you look surrounded by those lovely cosmos flowers! Your entire Easter themed photo shoot is utterly heart melting! We hear you're a bit of a skittish kid, so we give you extra thanks for posing so patiently for the camera! Now the entire universe knows just how gorgeous a girl you are!

What a unexpected gift your human was given, that day she found you sitting on those stairs! Who knows how you came to find yourself homeless, but you sure knew where to go to find shelter, to find comfort and love! And oh, aren't you the typically cunning kitty, keeping your humans guessing...craving attention, umm, except when you don't! You may still be a bit leery of your great fortune, but I have no doubt with time you will grow into the most confidant kitty on earth! You're already the most loved!

Great thanks to your human for brightening my Easter Day with your beautiful self, your lovely photos and heartwarming homecoming story! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very special FIRST Easter Sunday celebration (with many more yet to come), basking in the love you share! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Luna, our very special and most deserving, Easter Sunday Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We have to admit Luna , that we love that shot of you amazed by the flower petal.
    I am sorry now in a way that I do not let my Cats out as you are so happy outside.

We are sorry we missed you on your Day, but we hope that this makes up for that, you are such a fun classy Cat with such a happy face and smile.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our New Friend Luna the Lovely , Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS