Thread: Beautiful Daphne

Hybrid View

Daphne

Thank you all for your wonderful response to Daphne. She is a brave little girl and I love her with all my heart.
    Xoxo
    Daphne's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Cecilia View Post
    Thank you all for your wonderful response to Daphne. She is a brave little girl and I love her with all my heart.
    Xoxo
    Daphne's mom
    Aww, you're welcome! She is so precious!
    I've Been Frosted

Pretty Daphne! This picture of you gives me a huge smile! I can guess how happy people are to see you when you come to work with your person!

You might be petite but you are a big survivor girl! You look very nice in your different colored Puppia vests, too- the blue, red and pink! Happy Dog of the day to wonderful Daphne!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a precious little dog heartwarming story-- form rags to riches and now DOTD. Enjoy your day Daphne, you sure deserve it after that rough beginning. Love her colouring and those huge ears, and of course her lovely little harnesses... she has quite an assortment but every colour seems to suit her well..... very photogenic little princess... Happy DOTD and I hope your family will spoil you in every possible way .
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----