Thread: At It Again....

Hybrid View

Well it looks like one organization is willing to help out. They would be willing to fix the boys and any boys I can catch between now and Saturday. The girl they can't do just yet, but I'll find out more details when I get to call them later today.

So it looks like I'm probably going to end up just doing a TNR thing because the reality is I can't take them all in. I want to but this will at least help prevent babies from being born.

Now the mom and kittens I've put posts up to see if anyone is will to foster them but nothing so far so I'm crossing my fingers on that.

So it looks like unless I find a home for these two boys I may need to release them, the only good thing is people are feeding them in the area so I just need to get people more comfortable about TNR or just do it and hope for the best.

Now plans have changed....appartently the one organization didn't talk with the people who are holding the clinic.

So they can't do the 2 boys. Luckily, I found a way....though. I'm going to get them fixed Thursday evening at the one vet I use. I feel terrible for these boys....I hate to put them out on the streets again but what I can I do.....

I'm going ot take some photos tonight hopefully I'll get some good ones.

I'll post them when I get a chance.

Melissa