Thread: My stove/oven is broke

Hybrid View

OK, you get NO FREE PASS because your oven is broken! You CAN bake cakes in the microwave! Cornbread can be baked on top of the stove, lower the heat, cover and cook. You can bake cakes on top of the stove too but I love them cooked in the microwave. I have baked biscuits on top of the stove also..

Still needed those things when my oven went out on the boat and growing up, we never had a oven so I already knew how to bake on top of the stove..
    Roasts can be cooked on top of the stove, I make glazed chicken on the stove all the time, prefer that over baked chicken. (I don't like heating up the house using the big oven)

(LOL! Of coarse it can cripple your cooking when the oven goes out if you don't know what you are doing.... don't know why I had to admit I could do all that instead of just setting out the cereal for breakfast when mine went out on the boat. )

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Nope I am hanging on the the free pass because the whole thing is broke. Oven and stove top. Just called hubby and he is bringing home something for dinner. Been cleaning today so I just want to relax tonight, he is feeling like pizza, sounds great I will make the salad.