Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Prayers for all those that need them.

My grandma and aunt are both having surgery on Tuesday to remove skin cancer from their nose. My grandma will then have plastic surgery on Wednesday to rebuild her nose.

Grandma is a trooper and while she is calm about the initial surgery (it's her second one), she's really upset about the plastic surgery. She says she's afraid she'll end up looking like Michael Jackson.

Prayers and good thoughts for them both.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Some of you might have heard/read about this if you live in the Chicago area. A woman was found dead in the trunk of her car. Her killer confessed to his attorney, who went and found the car and the woman inside. Turned out they were the parents of one of my sister-in-law's middle school students. She has another student who has post-traumatic stress and is hyperactive -- he has a nearly impossible time staying focused in school. They come to school with so much in their home lives, it's often hard for them to learn. So- if you could say a prayer for my sister-in-law Karen and her middle schoolers. Some good news - They are having the school musical in a few weeks and that is going well, and then right after that the eighth grade trip to Washington, D.C. Every year there are a few eighth graders who can't afford the trip and that just breaks my heart. But it is always a great experience for those who go.

Thanks,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678