Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally checking in....again!

The picture of the orangie babies sprawled across Leroy is beyond precious!

And little Iggymo has such a sweet face. Kisses to him (and the Gooster).

Igmo may not be the sharpest pencil in the box- but he has movie star qualities in the looks

Thanks for sending picture of your orange crew

Micheal , Miquelito Sparky and the Porch Orange Angels are so pleased and delighted that you gave Iggymo a great Furr Ever Home, and hes on his way to be a member of The Orange Cat Army.
    May God Bless You, for helping the helpless.

The Found Cats on the Moose Angel Cloud Pillow.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ok, you guys are right, he's smarter than I am giving him credit for since he found his way in here! Maybe I'm the one thats not to bright?

Here are a few examples of how Igmo got his name....

Now that he's eating he will still come to me and cry. I have to pick him up and carry him the two feet to the food bowl.

Christmas the house was full of rambunctious kids. The hardwood floor in the living room becomes an instant dance floor and the noise is out of control. Heck I can't hardly stand it!! No cat is in sight with all this hoopla, except Igmo who is right in the middle of it all. He is chasing the kids to the point that they become afraid of him. Jacob, 7 years old, becomes terrified of this crazy kitten and runs through the house screaming because Igmo won't stop chasing him! The chase ends with Jacob running full speed around the dinner table and Igmo in hot pursuit. After the third round somebody managed to grab the screaming Jacob, hubby grabbed Igmo, and we got the two seperated. We had to lock Igmo away to keep him from getting hurt and terrorizing the kids!!! Remember....he's supposed to be FERAL!

Wet food time in the morning and evening. Igmo comes with all the other kitties and hangs out in the kitchen while it's prepared. He is usually at my feet waiting with the rest of them. Now I go to the same feeding stations, in the same order every time. All cats go to their spots except Igmo who is still standing by the stove looking at the wall, waiting. I have to pick him up and take him to the same spot every time.

I wonder if he will ever figure things out. Its a good thing he's cute!
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 01-07-2007 at 04:55 PM.

Oh baby Iggy is so sweet! And, being out in the wild with mom and sib, he KNEW he needed more help than they could give him long term. THAT is amazing!

I hope you are successful getting mom and the other kitten, also.

As always I LOVE SEEING YOUR GANG!!!!

I melted when I saw Freddy, Leroy and Cheerio all cuddled up together. I love hearing about Magoo and how life just goes on...it's the same thing here...G&G and life goes on.

And I can not stop laughing thinking about Igmo chasing a little boy around the house!!! Too funny.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    Igmo (excuse me for a moment..... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....OK, I am back) has the most gorgeous green eyes!

Ok, I don't get it... what's wrong with his name??? Having a blonde moment right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    Ok, I don't get it... what's wrong with his name??? Having a blonde moment right now.
    I don't suppose there is anything wrong with his name. I never actually HEARD the name before. But it struck me funny (and it is my sworn duty to tease Lisa. )

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian

Well, I have heard the term "Igmo" used as slang for someone who is ignorant. Maybe it's a stupid southern/Kentucky word? Anyway, I didn't want anyone to think I was making fun of his possible mental disabilities. In the beginning I just thought he was silly but now I think it's a bit more than that. The name had already stuck even though it started out as a joke.

I hope that kind of explains it.

Hey Jen, I bet this is the only time you ever see that name pinned on a pet!!!

OOOOOH! See, and I'm sitting going, "It could mean ignorant, but that would be IGNO". Up here in PA, the kids in our area more than likely would call someone with a brain injury a SPED (special Ed) or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by catcrazylady
    Now that he's eating he will still come to me and cry. I have to pick him up and carry him the two feet to the food bowl.
    Hmmmmm . . . sounds like the little guy is clever enough to have figured out how to train his meowmie to carry him around.

Lisa, it's good to see you posting and to get an update.

What an adorable kitty Igmo is and I like his name. Richard and I both got a good laugh from that. From the sounds of it I think he would fit in here quite well.

Glad to hear you no name kitten finally got a name too. I like it!

Hope you will have more time to keep us up to date and share pictures of all your gang.

From Decker with Love

Thanks for the update Lisa. Congrats on your new addition!!! He's so adorable. I'm also glad to hear that no name finally has a name. The pictures of Leroy with his little brothers is priceless and it's great to see Magoo again too.

Lisa he's adorable. Isn't it amazing how these cats just keep finding us! I will watch for updates on this little guy.

We had the flu also and boy was it a rough one. Glad you're feeling better.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers