Thread: ugh purpose mixes

ugh purpose mixes

PEOPLE ARE BREEDING MIXED BREEDS ON PURPOSE! IT MAKES ME SOOOOOOO MAD!!!! THEN THEY JUST ABONDONED THE PUPPIES THEY SHOULDN'T BREED THE DOG IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT
    King Duke
    Black Labrador Retriever
    2 years old
    I LOVE DUKE!

We need to continually educate people. Spay and Neuter. Until then this will happen.

Well, a lot of the breeds today would have never come to be if people didn't "mix" dogs, but that happened over hundreds of years. Dogs like Labradoodles and such are what you're referring to, correct?

facebook

many ppl mix dogs with poodles since they say they get a good outcome, idk i still like purebreds go to dogbreedinfo.com they have pics of popular mixes

Lots of people breed with poodles because they SAY they're hypoallergenic, but they're really not.

facebook

We had a couple come into the shelter I worked at looking for their lost dog. They found her there and was ready to take her home until the shelter told them they dog would have to be spayed. They said they did not plan to get her spayed because they got her to HAVE puppies, they wanted puppies.... ewwww, the shelter told her if they wanted puppies, to come look in the back and there were all the puppies they could want that they were going to have to be put to sleep because NOBODY wanted them and even offered to open the freezer to show her the massive amounts of the ones already PTS that nobody wanted. She was brutal and to the point and gave that couple a dose of reality that they had not expected.

They saw they were not going to get their dog without having her spayed so they left her there... (Showed how much they loved their dog!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!