Hello everyone!

So I was walking out of Kroger after buying groceries last Sunday and I walked up to my car. I heard a little meow and looked under my car and there she was! An adorable little brown tabby kitten. I convinced her to come out and I picked her up. I waited around Kroger for a half hour asking everyone if they had lost a kitten. I waited until all of the cars around me had left and confirmed that they were not missing a kitten. What in the world do I do now? I already had two dogs and a cat at home waiting for me. Should this kitten intrude on their comfortable living situation?

As I looked into her big amber eyes, I knew that she needed me. So I went back into Kroger and bought some kitten food and litter. (my cat at home doesn't use litter) I noticed that she had an M on her forehead, so on the way home I decided to call her Marley. (I'm a big fan of Bob Marley) Now it was time to introduce her to her new family. The dogs got along fine with her, even though she was nervous. The only problem now is that my cat, Koko, and the new Marley do not get along. Marley looks at Koko with curiosity but Koko just growls and hisses and walks away. One time, they got into a small cat fight.

Do you have any advice for me as to how to make it easier for Koko? I mean, I want them to be friends someday, I've just got to convince Koko that Marley isn't evil.

Thanks!