ok...i was being nosy and i read my brothers (11years old, in 5th grade) message archive on yahoo messenger. and there was stuff in ther that is definatly not appropriate for an 11 year old to be saying! i couldn't even post half of it on here! my brother spends most of his time down stairs where no one really is talking to his little girlfriends from school. but there were a couple where he was talking to some guy asking him why he was messing with his girl...then they started calling each other terrible names and saying terrible stuff. stuff that even adults don't say. and saying that my brothers friend was a little whore and she wanted to do this and that(not appropriate) and then insulting each other again.

i don't know if should tell my mom or not...i on't really think it's safe or right for him to be doing that...but then i would probly get in trouble for looking at his messages...but i could say he just left them up and i saw it... should i tell her at all? or should i just tell her maybe she should check ut what he's been doing on the computer... i don't want to be a bad sister and a tattle tale...but...some things go beyond just normal stuff little kids do...what should i do? i think the respnsible thing to do would be tell my mom...but then ...i don't know...end of rant..