Will somebody please give me some advice?
Ozzy just threw up twice, and in his barf I saw some pasta (my parents must have fed it to him, because I didn't eat dinner tonight) something red (maybe clumped together pasta sauce?) and his dinner. He doesn't chew his food! This really scared me..the pasta was whole, and so was his food.
So I set him outside for a while, then took him back in. I was keeping a close eye on him, and I saw him starting to...kind of thrust his head forward and make his throat move. You know like he was about to throw up?
So I took him outside again, and he was eating soooo much grass! He was getting into every plant he could get a hold of, grass, dirt, gravel...I couldn't keep him out of anything!
I let him drink some water, and now he's in my room sleeping on my bed.
I'm afraid because he was acting really weird...he would run up to me, wag his tail and let me pet him like usual, then he would back off and bark at me. So I'm kind of leaving him alone.
He is getting neutered next week, while my family and I are in Mexico for Thanksgiving.
Could somebody please help? Tips, advice, stories or anything that might help him get better? =(