Thread: baby robin found

Threaded View

baby robin found (died at 6am)

I was walking to the hole in the fence & I just happened to kick a baby robin in the beak. I know there r tons of cats in that ally, so I decided to give him a chance at life & take him home. But I'm gonna see if the wild bird place will take him in, because I don't have the funds to care for him at this moment. If the bird place says no due to being full, I'm gonna beg my parents for money, all I need is $20.00 & I can feed & care for him for a very very long time (several months).

the only thing I don't remember from my past baby pirds is how often do they need to eat??

& this is my first robin, so I need to know how much he needs to eat per meal.

So far he is eating, I can just get him to open his mouth & slop a bit of food down there, its runny, but not soupy! I even got to see him swallow it, that was cool.

& today I was thinking about Peetree, hes the starling I raised from a naked chick to a young adult, then he was hit by a car

I was remembering him beging for food by sticking his beak between my fingers & opening his mouth, & him dive bombing me while I opened the fridge to get his food. Damn I miss him
    Last edited by kingrattus; 05-19-2003 at 05:36 AM.