Dearest Mijou, what an utterly adorable little girl you are! You are so beautiful with that soft-looking Tuxedo fur in such an interesting design. You have the sweetest face with those lovely big pale-green eyes and that big black patch on and by your nose. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so cute sitting up against the like a person with your fluffy tummy and pretty pink and black paw pads showing. Are you looking for a tummy tickle? I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you and give you some gentle tummy tickles (only if you want them, of course)! And you're absolutely stunning by the sunny window among the plants. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Fischerhude, Bremen, Germany, to pet you and tickle your tummy (if you want it tickled)! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you and tickle your tummy (if you want it tickled) for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear people adopted you when you were just six weeks old, after you and your litter-mates were found in a garden and rescued. They brought you home and gave you some food and showed you where the litter box was. Because you were so young, you would suck on a finger as if you were drinking milk from your mother. Now you are a big girl, seven months old. You have a very loud purr, which I wish I could hear! You like your kitty housemate Nikita. You're totally confident and fearless! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mijou, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Nikita and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.