Bon jour, Caramel! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a sight to behold you are, Caramel, so pretty in your pristine caramel and white colored coat, precious beyond words! And so photogenic, looking so lovely, that ring of daisies crowning your head! And true to your name, you're not only beautiful in looks, but just as sweet as can be!

I'm so glad to hear you're fully recovered following your scary injury, Caramel. Having been a mom to many pigs over the years, I know first hand just how fragile you kids are! And now, fully healed, you're back to those most important duties...being the best fur mommy to your daughter, a sweet and loving fur daughter to your human! And what a lucky human she is indeed, having a best friend, a furry family member as special as you in her life, bringing so much joy and smiles to her days! What a treasure you are, Caramel, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Caramel is a very special girl, who recently had a big scare, and was injured. But she is recovered now, and still a good mother to her daughter, and of course a good friend for me! She has such nice long hair, and always keeps herself very pretty and clean. I love my Caramel!
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time, perhaps some time in your garden, nibbling on some yummy greens; cuddling with your daughter and human; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and kisses to you, sweet, beautiful Caramel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur daughter, too!

SO precious!!!