Hi Sky! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a beautiful Lionhead bunny you are, Sky! Love that photo of you as a baby; precious!!! And now, all grown up, even more beautiful still...if that's possible! Your velvety, plush, pearl grey coat is gorgeous, and your sweet face a total heart-melter!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your fur mom, Sky. Thankfully you and your littermates survived, with you finding your way to the bestest furever home imaginable; loved unconditionally! You even found a friend in your Gram's Papillion pup! How special is that!

Your family is so very lucky, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle fur baby in you, Sky! What a treasure you are, beautiful inside and out, one most deserving Pet of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sky! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing and spending fun time with your family, receiving tons of treats and cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you beautiful, sweet Sky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your Papillion pup pal, too!

SO beautiful!!!