Dearest Cocoa, a.k.a. Cocoa Midnight Coffee Zohn, what a charming chocolate cutie you are! And how nice to see another ebony beauty today, after handsome Mr. Shanty yesterday! That stunning black coat is gorgeous, so sleek and soft-looking, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big yellow-green eyes. You are so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so comfortable and content, relaxing in that quilt and then in close-up enjoying a snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are here in the U.S.A., and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Zoe will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're both affectionate and independent. You like to lick yourself, a lot. You make stinky farts, and your dear Purrrsons are working on figuring out what causes them. You love to perch in the window, watching "kitty tv" and making strange meows. You don't know any tricks or play games. You are dear Zoe's second cat, and you joined the family after her first cat Meme. Your original name was Velvet, but you quickly got used to your new name Cocoa. You don't like new people, but you like Zoe just fine. You like to step on her face at 3:00/4:00/5:00am to wake her up to feed you. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cocoa, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Zoe and Meme and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.