Dearest China, what a beautiful lady you are, an absolutely stunning Turkish Angora! That long, thick, fluffy white fur is gorgeous and looks so luxurious and soft. And you have the sweetest face with the cute pink nose, those pink ears with long white ear-tufts, and those lovely big blue eyes gazing right out at me. You're so pretty and look so wise, sitting there in that "kitty slipper" pose of absolute contentment with all your feet neatly tucked in. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Spotsylvania, VA to pet you, and pet your kitty friend Kitty, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have. You're so cheerful and charming, indeed! You take great care with your grooming, so your white coat stays clean and spotless in Spotsylania. You are quite the conversationalist, talking with your dear Purrrsons all the time. You keep them posted on how hungry you are, and you want to know when it's time to eat. You even get them up early to start breakfast! You like having your head licked by Kitty and getting your beautiful fur brushed, every day if possible. You also enjoy playing with the laser light, chasing it around. Your Purrrson calls you "my special girl" ... which he/she says just seems to fit you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling China, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kitty and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even another round of laser-play followed by a head-bath from Kitty!