Good morning, Sam, Earl and Lucky! Happy "three for Thursday" Pets of the Day!

Yes, today you are the man in charge, Sam, but how could we not honor your two amigos, your best buddies as well! What a breathtakingly beautiful trio you, Earl and Lucky make; simply stunning! Your dapple grey coats are gorgeous! But oh, those huge, browns are total heart-melters!

I have loved draft horses, the "working breeds," Percherons and Shires for years; truly the gentle giants of horsedom! My neighbor down the road has both Percherons and Shires and what a magnificent sight it is, watching them gallop about the pasture! And just like you three, come fall, out come the wagons, the lot of them taking turns treating the neighborhood kids to hay rides! And come winter, they are the stars of our annual Christmas stroll, treating kids of all ages to a ride around town, holiday bells hanging from their necks! But to think you boys also shine in the show ring is almost too much Percheron perfection to comprehend!

Well, we are working horses. We like to take humans for hayrides, or sleigh rides in winter. We also enjoy pulling for carriages rides, work in the fields and going into the show ring.
But just as you say, Sam, nothing beats chowing down on that daily bale of hay, those 15 lbs () of sweet feed, those yummy carrots and apples! Ahh yes, life truly is good, and not only for you three beauties, but for your family as well! They truly hit the trifecta the day you boys came into their lives! Beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be, that you are!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Sam! Meeting you, Earl and Lucky this morning has been such a treat! Enjoy your well earned day of honor...grazing in your pasture, munching on crunchy apple and carrots, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desires and more by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Sam, Earl and Lucky, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!