These are pictures of Lillian. I'm not sure how old she is exactly, I adopted her from the pound, if I had to guess I would say around four. Lillian was a give up at the pound. When I first saw her and those big blue eyes I immediately wanted to visit with her. I just had to put down my other cat that I had for 18 years. She was barely four pounds, and had had a litter a few months earlier. One of her kittens was there, too, and was much bigger than Lilly. When I visited with her, she was so gentle and just made little purrs you could barely hear. I had to take her home! The pound spayed her and she came home with me two days later.

Lillian is the most loving cat ever, she has brought so much joy to our family, she loves to plop, roll over, and snuggle. We have re-named this signature move the Purr, Plop, Flip. She loves her belly rubbed, and she takes a shower with me every day. She sits on the ledge of the tub between the shower curtain and the shower curtain liner, so she doesn't get wet. She greets us at the door without fail every time we come home. She has all her claws, but is an indoor cat and has never scratched any of us, not even by accident. What a good kitty she is!
Hello, Lillian! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your sweet face, your light whiskers, and your soft-looking fur with the patches of golden and brown! Your fur looks so plush and ready to pat!

Your person met you at the pound after recently losing another kitty. You had just had a litter a few months earlier. You were gentle and purred softly, letting your person-to-be know that you were ready to go home!

Your person writes, "What a good kitty she is!" You greet your people at the door when they come in. You have never scratched any of your people, not even by accident. You love tummy-rubs! *rub, rub, rub, rub* You take a shower with your person by sitting on the ledge between the shower curtain and the liner, so you don't get wet. You have a signature move - plopping down, rolling and snuggling! It's Lillian's Purr, Plop, Flip! You are the most loving kitty ever, and have brought much joy to your family! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Lillian!