Dearest Doc, what a beautiful Calico-Tabby lady you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, with your coat of many colors that looks so soft and your sweet face with those lovely pale-green eyes. You're so pretty sitting up there by the window, no doubt a bit annoyed because you'd been interrupted in your important responsibility of checking on the "evil" squirrels outside. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Missouri to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! When you're not protecting your family from the squirrels, you enjoy relaxing in your favorite chair. You jump on your dear Purrrson's lap for a nap each evening, and you sleep under the covers with them in winter. You love your family, but you're shy of strangers. Visitors hear about you, but few of them have seen any more of you than colorful cat hairs. You joined your family when you were just six weeks old, and you've been together for twelve years now! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Doc, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.