Dearest Monday, what an absolutely gorgeous hunk of a fellow you are! You are so handsome resting there comfortably in that ficus tree planter and gazing up at me. Your beautiful, thick, colorful fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with nice big ears, long LOOOOOONG white whiskers, a cute pink nose, and lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Salem, OR to pet that luxurious fur! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You and your five siblings were discovered in a cardboard box left in someone's car in a grocery store parking lot. The car owner named you all Monday through Saturday and made sure you got the proper care. Bless that wonderful car owner! I'm so grateful that you kitties had been left where you were then found by someone so responsible and good-hearted. When your new Purrrsons-to-be met you, you were the only one left, but they were sure you were the cutest of them all! You gained a lazy left eye after attempting to help yourself to the food of a dog who didn't want to share. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Monday, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.