Dearest Cherry, a.k.a. Cherokee, what a beautiful lady you are! That colorful Calico fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and lovely big golden eyes. Your color scheme blends in so well with your surroundings in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! You look like you could easily make yourself almost invisible there, with only the white fur showing a ghostly cat! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cape Girardeau, MO to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what an interesting tale you have to tell! You're not just gorgeous, you're also a "working cat," a true professional! You help your dear Meowmie in her (and your) very important work as a licensed professional counselor. She provides the talking part of the service, and you fill in with the cuddling part, providing a very specialized form of pet therapy. By hopping up on your clients' laps, you help them feel more comfortable during their sessions, giving them something extra special by being instantly loved and accepted. You use a variety of techniques: the "ball," the "head butt," and your favorite, the "baby." Your clients clearly enjoy your work, many saying you lessened their nervousness on that scary first visit. One client even named her new kitten after you! What a terrific service you provide, working with Meowmie. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cherry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends and clients are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.