Hi Alex! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Unbelievable, unfathomable that a pup as utterly adorable, as gentle and as loving, as sweet and as sociable, as life loving as you was "returned" not just one time, but twice! Well, as the saying goes, the third time definitely was the charm, Alex, for you and for your family! You truly did hit the forever family jackpot, Alex, and just as lucky are your humans, having been blessed with a furkid, a furry family member as special as you! What a gem you are, Alex, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Endless thanks to your family for choosing adoption, giving one EXTRA special boy (a senior at that!) a chance at happiness! You truly are the poster pup for doggie adoption, Alex; living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Alex has brought so much joy to us and he gives me something to look forward to every day.
Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has brought some much needed *sunshine* and smiles to my dark and rainy day! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...maybe meeting up with your pup pals at doggie daycare; spending fun time with your family and lapping up some yummy vittles; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Alex, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

I want to kiss that sweet face!!!